III. Questions To Ponder When Faced With Failure
- Have I been guilty of making comparisons? You are God’s own special person.
- Have I developed a right attitude towards failure and disappointments? No room for bitterness.
- Have I discovered the kind of person that I am? We are all products of our parents, peers, past.
- Have I taken a long term view of my ministry? This is God’s only view.
- Have I caught the PLOM disease (Poor Little Old Me)?
- Have I remembered that God keeps the record books?